Baby Proofing Company
Baby Proofing Designed for YOUR Baby’s Safety
Wonder Years Baby Proofing Advantages:
Wonder Years Baby Proofing will save you so much time, money, frustration, and potential expensive damages to your homes walls, stairs, doors and more. Baby Proofing and Child Safety Services.
As a parent we want the best for our children so of course when it comes to home baby proofing you could spend hours if not days researching. A lot of your time would be spent scouring the internet looking for the best baby proofing products. Wonder Years Baby Proofing company already knows and uses state-of-the-art baby proofing products.
Our baby proofing services will save you money. Often parents who try to baby proof their homes on their own run into a common problem of inadequate products, over priced products, and baby proofing products that just won’t fit their safety needs. Our in home baby proofing consultation will save you money. Our baby proofing experts can quickly identify the perfect childproofing products your family needs for a safe home for baby.
Our child proof home services will take the frustration out of child proofing your home. Installing the wrong product for your home could have the opposite effect and become a danger to your baby’s safety. There is also the risk of installing products that either break easy or are hard to use. As a professional baby proofer we use only the safest and sturdiest products for your child proofing safety needs.
Another downfall of trying to baby proof your own home is causing costly damages. Our in house childproofing services will save you the headache of accidentally damaging your homes walls, stairs, or other areas by installing the right product the right way the first time.
Wonder Years Baby Proofing Professionally Installs:
- Plexiglass – With our plexiglass installation service we normally install up to the top of the railing. If you have a child who is good at climbing we will extend the plexiglass above the railing as well as use extra thick plexiglass.
- Gate Mounts – Gate Mounts are used to get a stronger attachment to walls and allow us to install a Gate with less holes in your walls. With railings and bannisters we usually tie the mount on so they are not drilled into.
- Baby Gates – Gates on stairs must be mounted, Pressure Gates are not safe on stairs. We have a variety of gates to meet your needs and to accommodate various types of installations.
- Furniture Securing – We Secure Furniture for two reasons, one if a child is climbing on a piece of furniture it will prevent it from tipping over on them. The second reason is for earthquake safety.
- Corner Pads – As a toddler is cruising around your home often times your furniture with its sharp corners are just the right height to cause injury. Corner Pads are great for alleviating those hazards.
- Power Strip Box – Protecting an outlet is great , but what about those power strip bars? This box protects little ones from messing with a power strip and still keeps it functional.
- Oven Door Lock – The Oven Door Lock prevents a toddler from pulling a heavy Oven Door down onto themselves.
- Outlet Covers – We use a cover rather than outlet plugs. Our covers keep an outlet safe whether it is being used or not. You don’t have to remember to reinstall a plug if one uses the outlet. When a plug is pulled the outlet cover automatically closes keeping the outlet safe.
- Toilet Lid Lock – The Lid Lock we use is user friendly and can easily slide for Toilet bowl cleaning. There aren’t any sticky adhesives used it just clicks into place. Some kids find the Toilet fascinating and love dropping items in and flushing them away. But besides losing items such as keys and eyeglasses babies are top heavy and drowning is a very real issue.
- Top of Door Latch – Puts you in charge of when a door stays closed. One can access the Top Door Latch on either side of the door.
- And more depending on your custom needs…
Our Baby Proofing Process:
- Conduct a in-depth room-by-room home safety evaluation.
- Discuss potentially dangerous objects or conditions in your home.
- Explain our findings and create solutions to make your home safer.
- Install the safety products and teach you how to use them correctly.
- Get it done quickly, professionally and as promised.
We know we aren’t the only company that offers baby proofing services; it is our extensive knowledge, years of experience, outstanding customer satisfaction, attention to detail and how we work with parents to make their home safer for children that makes us stand out in our field.
Child Safety Products and Installation
The products we use are the best on the market . By that we mean, they hold up to normal everyday use, are easy to use and generally are fairly unobtrusive. We have the knowledge with the experience of the products we use to install them in ways you may not think of.
Cost varies depending on each individual situation. The two most important factors in determining cost is the size of your home and how much baby proofing you want to do. You will receive an itemized estimate of the home safety assessment detailing our safety product recommendations along with the cost of labor to install those products in your home.
Why Hire Wonder Years Baby Proofing?
We sell and install the best safety products on the market. We balance safety with aesthetics. We take great pride in our work and know that your child is your most important asset. We are very proficient at what we do, we are expert installers, we work quickly and efficiently, over 30 years of satisfied customers are our best testimonial; we are passionate about what we do and in making sure you are completely satisfied.
How long does it take to baby proof a home?
On average, most apartments take about 2 hours to baby proof while a single-family, two story homes typically takes about 4 hours. And, the best part is there is nothing you need to do to get ready for us.
What Our Customers Say:
“I needed Cupboard doors latched, bookshelves secured, outlet covers, baby gates, secure tv, and other furniture for earthquake and child safety.
I received professional and courteous service with a pleasant and efficient demeanor from the owners, Nancy and David. The price for their expertise was extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend them for babyproofing and earthquake safety. Nancy and David have my utmost respect. I would not hesitate to use them again. The quality of their product is a high standard and easy to utilize.
They cleaned up after themselves, they were respectful of my belongings. I was amazed at how well they managed the inconsistencies in my older home.” – Carol R. Santa Clarita, CA
“I called this company to come over for an estimate and they were able to come by that same week to check out what needed to be done. Very sweet couple. They worked together to measure what we needed and made some recommendations and even emailed me the estimate that very afternoon! They are very reasonably priced. They come and do the work themselves, which was done with perfection! I had to get my staircase plexiglassed, a couple baby gates and baby proofed the drawers along with a few other things. I highly recommend Wonder Years for great baby proofing work!
Thank you Wonder Years!”
-Tali, Oren and Levi
What is your baby proofing service area?
Santa Clarita, San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale, La Canada Flintridge, Montrose, Pasadena, South Pasadena, Sierra Madre, San Marino, Hollywood, Los Feliz, Silver Lake, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Hancock Park, Culver City, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Westlake, Moorpark
These are other areas we go to that include a travel fee:
Malibu, Camarillo, Ventura, Santa Barbara
If your city is not on the list ask us!
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Schedule online or call 818-503-7227 or 661-254-0139
Baby Proofing Frequently Asked Questions: